The Cloud Key (UCK G2) is a next-generation UniFi OS Console that quadruples the power of its predecessor.
Manage your UniFi system with the UCK G2. This slim but powerful UniFi OS Console can be set up and configured in minutes with UniFi’s Bluetooth-powered mobile apps. Review real-time network and device insights concisely presented on the console’s front panel display and safeguard your entire UniFi system from sudden power loss with its built-in battery.
- 4x more powerful than the original Cloud Key
- Simple, Bluetooth-powered console setup via UniFi’s mobile apps
- Powered by 802.3af PoE or USB-C
- Built-in battery for automatic safe shutdown
- Front panel display that helps you to review UniFi system details at a glance
- Allows you to easily scale your deployment by connecting additional UniFi devices
*Note: PoE injector and power supply not included.
- Dimensions: 27.10 x 46.80 x 119.75 mm (
- Weight: 150 g
- Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum
- Processor: APQ8053 with 2 GB RAM
- eMMC Memory: 32 GB
- Management Interface UniFi App; UniFi Network Interface
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Interface: BlueTooth LE with Ubiquiti Mobile Applications Web browser
- Buttons: (1) Power; (1) Reset
- LEDs: (1) Power, White/Blue
- Power Method: Standard 802.3 af PoE, DC 5V 1A Powered
- Supported Voltage Range Standard 802.3 af PoE, DC 5V 1A
- Max. Power Consumption 5W (PoE/Adapter)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 35° C