Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet
The Ubiquiti UniFi USG features a compact form factor and fanless operation for discreet integration.
- Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller
- Sophisticated Routing Features
- (3) 10/100/1000 RJ45 High Performance Ports
- 1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Quiet, Fanless Operation
- Wall-Mounting Capability
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size of 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size of 512 Bytes or Larger: 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
Affordable Enterprise Network Security
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® Security Gateway, which extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network. The UniFi Security Gateway combines reliable security features with highperformance routing technology in a cost-effective unit
Powerful Firewall Performance
The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data
Convenient VLAN Support
The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management
VPN Server for Secure Communications
A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet
QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video
Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic for clear calls and lagfree, video streaming
The UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi Access Points for wireless networking. Use the intuitive UniFi Controller to conduct device detection, provisioning, and management. The UniFi Controller may reside on a management station located either onsite and connected to the same Layer-2 network, or off-site in a cloud or NOC
Improved User Experience
Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the revised UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
Packed with Features
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs and UniFi Security Gateways, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi devices.
A comprehensive overview of your Network Health is readily available in the dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make onthefly adjustments as needed.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting.
A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multitenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts
The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
- Dimensions: 135 x 135 x 28.3 mm
- Weight: 366 g
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 1A Power Adapter (Included)
- Networking Interfaces: Serial Console Port – (1) RJ45 Serial Port. Data Ports – (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Processor: Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- System Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM
- On-Board Flash Storage: 2 GB
- Operating Temperature -10 to 45° C
What’s In The Box:
- UniFi Security Gateway
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Quick Start Guide