A Simple and Reliable IP Phone
A standard Basic IP desktop phone to keep workers in-touch and productive. The GXP1625 features effective and essential functionalities to create an easy-to-use experience for a user with light to medium call volume. Its focus on essential features and standard call support makes the GXP1625 a versatile and dependable phone.
Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports with integrated PoE for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these features make the GXP1625 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). Supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
Key Features and Benefits
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records
- Protocols/Standards: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A re- cord, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Network Interfaces: Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE
- Graphic Display: 132 x 48 (2.95’’) backlit graphical LCD display
- Feature Keys: 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 SIP accounts, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOLD, PAGE/INTERCOM, RECORD, HOME
- Voice Codecs: Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC, inband and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Telephony Features: Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), 3-way conferencing, call park/pickup, shared-call appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), Down- loadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 1000 items), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
- HD Audio: Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Base Stand: Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable
- QoS: Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Security: User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authenti- cation, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency: Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA; PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W; IEEE802.3az
- Physical Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset) Unit weight: 0.73kg