RGB DDR4 32GB Kit Desktop Memory Kit (2 x 16GB)
- Vibrant RGB colors let you enjoy an interactive gaming experience
- Lexar RGB Sync allows you to synchronize your RGB lighting controls
- • Optimized with latest Intel XMP 2.0 and supports AMD Ryzen platform
- Heat dissipation to keep things cool
- Level up your gaming experience with DDR4 overclocked performance.
Powerful. Colorful. Optimal
The Lexar Hades RGB DDR4 3200 overclocked memory is the perfect upgrade for the gamer who wants next-level performance and an improved gaming experience. And with Lexar RGB Sync, bring your system to life with customizable RGB lighting controls.
Light Up Every Moment
The Lexar Hades RGB DDR4 3200 refreshes and enhances your gameplay with vibrant colors of RGB lighting effects. The RGB lights create a lively atmosphere rendering your gameplay more realistic, and adds a touch of style to your gaming journey.
Speed Up Your Gameplay With Quicker Response Time
Level up your gaming experience with the Lexar Hades RGB DDR4 3200 overclocked memory.
Sync and Customize Your RGB Lighting Effects
With Lexar RGB Sync, a powerful RGB lighting control software, you can synchronize your lighting effects by setting color, intensity and speed. You can save your lighting effect profiles as well.
Supports XMP 2.0
The Lexar Hades RGB DDR4 3200 is compatible with latest INTEL XMP 2.0 and AMD Ryzen to optimize and enhance your gaming experience.
Keep Your Game Cool and Steady
The Lexar Hades RGB DDR4 3200 is designed with a sleek aluminum heat spreader to keep your system cool for you to run your game.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability
- Quantity: 2 x 16GB Module
- Capacity: 32GB Kit (16GB x 2)
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Interface: 288 Pin
- Standard: JEDEC / XMP 2.0
- Speed: 3200Mbps
- CAS Latency: CL16-18-18-38
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C (Surface)
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
Module Size: 137.8 mm x 45.6 mm x 6.2 mm (with heat spreader)
Application: Gaming / Content Creating
Rated 5.00 out of 5R1,113.99
Out of stock