Maximum SSD Performance, Unleashed.
up to 7000MB/s read, 3000MB/s write speeds
PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AS WE DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF THIS ITEM WHICH WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
Designed for hardcore gamers and creative professionals, the Lexar® Professional NM800 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD provides maximum SSD performance with speeds up to 7000MB/s read and 3000MB/s write. Its supported by the PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe 1.4 technology standard and backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0
- Superior speed PCIe Gen4x4 interface: 7000MB/s read and 3000MB/s write
- NVMe 1.4, with M.2 2280 form factor.
- Designed for hardcore gamers and creative professionals.
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts.
- Designed with heat dissipation label that keeps your computer cool.
Handle Demanding Creative Content and Gaming With Ease
The NM800 puts you in the computing fast lane and offers maximum SSD performance for demanding creative workstations and gaming experiences with speeds of up to 7000MB/s read,
Features LDPC For Added Reliability
Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) technology makes data transfers more reliable than ever by fixing data errors before they have a chance to slow you down.
Developed with the 12nm controller, the NM800 SSD produces low power consumption for longer battery life and better user experience.
Built To Last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the Professional NM800 SSD has no moving parts, so its less likely to fail. On top of that, its also shock and vibration resistant making it one robust and reliable SSD.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Color: Black (PCB)
- Capacity: 512GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Speed: 512GB sequential read up to 7,000MB/s, write up to 3,000MB/s
- IOPS: 200/550K
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 85° C
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant: 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- TBW: 250TB
- DWPD: 0.44
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Dimension: (W x L x H) 80 x 22 x 2.45 mm
- Weight: 9g
* Up to 7000MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
ENSURE YOUR MOTHERBOARD SUPPORTS TYPE OF MEMORY BEFORE BUYING