9W A70 Emergency LED Light Bulb E27 Screw Type
Ideal for to use during load shedding. Bulb backup battery charges when used as a regular light bulb and utility power is available. Automatically switches to internal backup battery power during load shedding. Provides 3 hours of emergency light. Brightness reduces to 300 lumens during a power failure.
- Interior lighting, residential and commercial lighting and other indoor lighting.
Features and Benefits:
- Low energy consumption
- Cost efficient
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Low thermal output, LED lamps run cool and so minimise the deterioration of your light fittings and lamp shades which will last longer.
- LED lamps switch ON / OFF instantly with no warm up time and are also flicker free
- Input voltage: AC 180 – 240V
- Total power: 9W ±10%
- Power factor: >0.5
- Colour temperature: Available in 4000K Cool White / 3000K Warm White
- On/Off times: 12 500
- Light output: 880 Lumen ( 300 Lumen in emergency mode)
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Beam angle: 230
- Fittings: E27
- Product size (mm): Diameter = 70mm Height = 145mm
- Operating environment: -20C to 45C
- Dimmable: No
- Rated life: *25 000 hours
Data based on actual measurements at 230Vac. *25 000 hours is the average performance under standard test conditions. Actual performance may vary depending on year usage and working conditions.