Improve Your Computer’s Performance – Lexar NM100 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s 128GB SSD
PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AS WE DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF THIS ITEM WHICH WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads with read speeds of up to 550MB
- Faster performance and more reliable than traditional hard drives
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
Rejuvenate Your Laptop or PC for a Faster Experience
Improve your existing system’s performance with the Lexar NM100 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD. This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers turning your old computer from dinosaur to dynamo with read speeds of up to 550MB/s. It is also cooler, quieter, and uses less battery life than a traditional hard disk drive.
Give Your Laptop or PC Computer a Boost
With the NM100 SSD, you can save time and money by upgrading your laptop or PC. With improved performance and read speeds of up to 550MB/s, it will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
Performance Problems Are Behind You
The NM100 SSD gets rid of your computer’s performance anxiety from having an old traditional hard drive and allows it to take center stage with more speed and storage space than ever had before
Built to Last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM100 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s more durable and less likely to fail. Add to that, it’s shock and vibration resistant and you’ve got one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Capacity: 128GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: SATA III (6Gb/s)
- Speed: Sequential read up to 550MB/s
- IOPS: Up to 38/51K
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 70° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- TBW: 75TB
- DWPD: 0.46
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Dimension (L x W x H): 80mm x 22mm x 2.25 mm
*Up to 550MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
*Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
ENSURE YOUR MOTHERBOARD SUPPORTS THE CAPACITY & TYPE OF MEMORY BEFORE BUYING