Bolster your computers performance with faster speeds and durability
PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AS WE DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF THIS ITEM WHICH WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
Increase your computers performance with the Lexar® NS10 Lite 2.5 SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD. Enjoy faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers with read speeds of up to 480MB/s. The NS10 Lite SSD is shock and vibration resistant and also has no moving parts making it cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk drive. Store all
your favorite files without unnecessary slowdowns. 3-year limited warranty.
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads with read speeds of up to 480MB/s
- Faster performance and more reliable than traditional hard drives
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Three-year limited warranty
An extra boost for your laptop or PC
With the NS10 Lite SSD, you can save time and money by upgrading your laptop or PC. With improved performance and read speeds of up to 480MB/s it will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
Get the performance you need
The NS10 Lite SSD gets rid of your computers performance anxiety from having an old traditional hard drive and allows it to take center stage with more speed and storage space than ever had before.
Durable and reliable
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NS10 Lite SSD has no moving parts, so its more durable and less likely to fail. Add to that, its shock and vibration resistant and you’ve got one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar. Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Capacity: 240GB
- Interface: 2.5 SATA III (6Gb/s)
- TBW: 120TB
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Speed: Sequential read up to 480MB/s & 400MB/s write
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Dimension (L x W x H): 100.45mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
*Up to 480MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary
*Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary
*Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary
Out of stock
Drives & Storage
Drives & Storage
Rated 5.00 out of 5R1,138.50