Next-Level Performance for Intensive Workloads
PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AS WE DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF THIS ITEM WHICH WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
Designed for intensive workloads, the Lexar NM620 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD offers next-level performance that puts you in the computing fast lane with speeds upto 3500MB/s read and 3000MB/s write. It’s supported by the PCIe Gen 3×4 NVMe 1.4 technology standard and built with the latest 3D NAND flash.
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 3500MB/s read and 3000MB/s write – NVMe 1.4 supported
- M.2 2280 form factor
- Get 6x the speed of a SATA-based SSD
- Ideal for PC enthusiasts and gamers
- 3D NAND
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Five-year limited warranty
Ideal For Demanding Creative and Gaming
With speeds of up to 3500MB/s read, enjoy 6x the speed of SATA SSDs. The NM620 puts you in the computing fast lane and offers impressive performance for demanding creative workstations and gaming experiences.
Features LDPC for Added Reliability
Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) technology makes data transfers more reliable than ever by fixing data errors before they • High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: have a chance to slow you down.
Built To Last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM620 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s built to last. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant, making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than a traditional hard drive
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4. 512GB sequential read up to 3,500MB/s, write up to 3,000MB/s
IOPS: up to 300/256K
- NAND flash: 3D TLC
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 70° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant: 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- TBW: 500TB
- DWPD: 0.44
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Dimension (L x W x H): 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.25 mm
* Up to 3500MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
ENSURE YOUR MOTHERBOARD SUPPORTS THE CAPACITY & TYPE OF MEMORY BEFORE BUYING
Drives & Storage
Rated 5.00 out of 5R1,325.50